All paper submission and conference registrations are handled at the conference submission website, at http://submission.techscience.com/icces12
- New Users: Please follow this link to create a personal account.
- Forgot Password: Please follow this link to have your password e-mailed to
- Attended previous ICCES Conferences: Please use your existing
account (your email) and update your contact info accordingly.
The deadline for paper submission is 31 Jan 2012. Authors who require an early decision for purpose of VISA to enter Greece, etc, are requested to submit the paper as soon as possible. Authors have four options in submitting a paper before the deadline, at their own's choice, as
- One-page abstract, which will apprear in the conference proceedings; or
- Full abstract, which will be published in the online journal, ICCES (http://www.techscience.com/icces), in addition to the conference proceedings. The full abstract is limited to 6 pages, and follows the journal's instruction; or
- Full-length paper, directly to any one of the relevant journals, CMES/CMC/MCB/SDHM at http://submission.techscience.com and simultaneously submit the abstract for presentation at ICCES'12. Only the abstract will apprear in the conference proceedings; or
- The paper accepted/published in one of the relevant journals, CMES/CMC/MCB/SDHM, can be presented at ICCES'12. In this case, the abstract needs to be resubmitted to the conference and will appear in the conference proceedings.
For further details on the relevantjournals, please visit: http://www.techscience.com
Each abstract/paper must be submitted in an electronic format ( WORD, or LaTex), to the Publisher (Tech Science Press) for typesetting. Submision of the paper to TSP automatically implies the transfer of ALL (printed and electronic) the copyrights (with the exception of authors employed by the US Government), to TSP. The submission web-site is:
These manuscripts will be reviewed by the ICCES Scientific Committee, and decisions of acceptability will be transmitted to the authors, directly from the publishers' web-site.
Looking forward to your contribution.